||3 years ago|
|.gitignore||3 years ago|
|LICENSE||3 years ago|
|README.md||3 years ago|
A general purpose server that can be used with pixo-thiclient
What's the purpose?
The goal for this server is to communicate with the API provided by pixo-thinclient and provide various example methods such as
- Uploading images provided to it to the pixo
- Send commands to show images
- management of all settings via web UI
- Reading accelerometer data
- OTA Updates (user provides compiled binary)
- Polling various sites for notifications and showing them on the pixo
What is pixo-pixel?
Pixo Pixel is a 16x16 REB LED display, using an ESP32 microcontroller and a 3-axis Accelerometer + Gyro.
Originally created by Sean Hodgens as a Make 100, the hardware is interesting but no general purpose firmware has been created publically. I've contributed to the project a bit in the past here, in the form of updating the readme and also some expansion/rewriting of example display functions.